STEP 1 Find Your Activation Code
- You may have received one during a recent doctors' appointment and the code will be on the After Visit Summary
- If you are calling for a first-time appointment, you will receive an email with a link to click to sign up for MyChart
Note: If you do not have an activation code, select New User Sign up and request an activation code to receive via email.
STEP 2 Sign In To MyChart
- Click the link to initiate the process and launch the MyChart sign up page.
- This can be done on a computer or mobile device.
STEP 3 Create a Username and Password
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Select the checkbox to Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click Submit
If you completed the signup on a computer, you will need to download the MyChart app on your mobile device.
STEP 4 Download the MyChart app
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app
- Click Accept to Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Select the organization where your care is provided within the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System. In the search field, type Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group.
- Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group
- Lourdes Physician Group
- St. Francis Medical Group
- Select the appropriate organization
- Once added, select the organization to access the login screen
- Enter your newly-created username and password
For additional MyChart Support, call 225-765-5727, Toll Free (855) 435-1426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To begin utilizing video visits, see MyChart Video Visit Mobile tipsheet.
MyChart and Video Visit ResourcesActivating Your MyChart AccountHow-To Guide for Video Visits DesktopHow-To Guide for Video Visits Mobile